Friday, May 22, 2009

YES

.... there will be more bags before May 29. In fact, the master plan included bags for yesterday and today. But then there was the expected and unexpected that came along and gobbled up all available time. And just to burst another bubble: I'm not one of those midnight oil kind of Proverbial women. Nope. Come 10:00 pm, I can barely keep my eyes open; even if I tried using straight pins to prop them up for me. And for the last long while; I just can't manage being one of those 5:30 am people either. Not even 6:00 am.

All that to say that this week kind of fizzled out- BUT next week I predict a bag blizzard. A blitz. A grand hurrah.

Five bags. Starting Monday and concluding Friday.
You can bet your bottom dollar.
(Hey! What a great idea! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Well, that just burst one of my bubbles - I assumed you managed it all by sewing until 2am every morning. Now I really don't know how you do it.

    ReplyDelete